As the crypto market recovers from a bear storm Monero [XMR] can be seen struggling to shrug off seller pressures to resume trading on an uptrend. It is currently testing support at $110.274 and is eyeing the $115 mark.
XMR prices started tumbling after it reached the intraday high at $119.108. Buyers took over and the prices found support at $109.937. XMR is currently changing hands at $112.310 and is dipping by 4.27% against USD. The prices are inching closer toward the 100 EMA line trading at $119.09. MACD suggests that the prices are yet to move over to the bullish zone.
Currently, XMR is slipping against BTC by 1.22% and one XMR is equivalent to 0.01745 BTC.
Monero [XMR] Price Prediction 2018, 2020
- Profitconfidential has forecast that the altcoin could reach around $350-$400 by the end of 2018.
- According to Smartereum, experts believe XMR could reach $650 by the end of 2018. The coin is expected to trade at around $2,000 in five years.
- Longforecast expects the digital currency to trade in the range of $554-$638 in April 2020 and will go up to $810-$945 by December 2020.
Monero Latest Updates
- Changelly, a crypto trading platform withheld hundreds of Monero transactions owing to suspicious transactions. The exchange said that this measure was taken due to high-risk KYC concerns that came about when there was a marked increase in the number of money laundering cases.
- Monero wallet was hacked by a malicious Google chrome extension which stole private keys from the wallet to access user’s account related information and steal coins from their account.
Legal Disclaimer: The content of this website (bcfocus.com) is intended to convey general information only. This website does not provide legal, investment, tax, etc advice. You should not treat any information on bcfocus.com as a call to make any particular decision regarding cryptocurrency usage, legal matters, investments, taxes, cryptocurrency mining, exchange usage, wallet usage, initial coin offerings (ICO), etc. We strongly suggest seeking advice from your own financial, investment, tax, or legal adviser. Bcfocus.com does not accept responsibility for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused as a result of reliance on information published on, or linked to the website.
Image via Google
Join our Telegram group