Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 6% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on January 3rd. In the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded down 3.6% against the US dollar. One Monero Classic coin can now be purchased for $0.51 or 0.00013918 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, TradeOgre and HitBTC. Monero Classic has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $20,447.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $45.62 or 0.01242672 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027425 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0345 or 0.00000941 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00006996 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000743 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded 29.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0660 or 0.00001799 BTC.
Monero Classic Coin Profile
Monero Classic (CRYPTO:XMC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. Monero Classic’s official website is monero-classic.org. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic.
Monero Classic Coin Trading
Monero Classic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, TradeOgre and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Classic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monero Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Classic and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.